2022 Nissan Frontier at South Houston Nissan
The all-new 2022 Nissan Frontier helps you work smarter with its advanced technology, potent power, and dynamic versatility. From its bold performance offerings that offer impressive power, range, and capability to its first-class cabin equipped with cutting-edge technology and intuitive amenities, the all-new Nissan Frontier has been meticulously designed to enhance your driving and working experience. Explore the all-new 2022 Nissan Frontier for yourself at South Houston Nissan today! We are your local Nissan Houston, TX dealer offering a large inventory of new Nissan models and a wide variety of gently-used vehicles.
Starting at $28,140
2021 vs 2022 Nissan Frontier
The all-new 2022 Nissan Frontier features an updated exterior with a revamped grille, modern new LED headlights, and a new rugged frame. Inside, the new 2022 Nissan Frontier boasts an updated cabin with new Zero Gravity front seats, an available power sliding glass moonroof, and acoustic glass and sound absorption.
Nissan Frontier Performance
- 3.8-L Direct Injection Gasoline (DIG) DOHC 24-valve V6 Engine.
- Available 4×4 drive system that offers towing up to 6,720 lbs and a payload up to 1,460 lbs.
- Take on any task with confidence thanks to the standard 310 horsepower and 281 lb-ft of torque.
- Go farther thanks to the efficient 18 city and 24 highway mpg fuel economy.
- 9-speed automatic transmission offers effortless shifting and responsive acceleration.
Nissan Frontier Technology
- Smartphone-friendly with available Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ integration.
- Get turn-by-turn directions with the available Nissan Door to Door Navigation.
- Stay connected and in control with the available NissanConnect® 9″ color touch-screen display.
- available 10-speaker Fender® Premium Audio System, available wireless charging, USB-A and USB-C, and a 120-V outlet.
- Automatic Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection, Lane Departure Warning, available Blind Spot Warning, and available Intelligent Around View Monitor.
Nissan Frontier Design
- Choose from a King Cab with a 6-ft bed, Crew Cab with a 5-ft bed, or a Crew Cab with a 6-ft bed.
- Frontier’s underside is free of low-hanging components and has a rear suspension with the leaf springs over.
- Available Sport Bar, Off-Road Style Step Rails, PRO-4X Mud Flaps, and 17” Beadlock-Style Wheels.
- Cutting-edge Zero Gravity front seats, available heated front seats and steering wheel, and available remote engine start.
- Available power sliding moonroof, dual-zone automatic temperature control, and sound absorption cabin.